Subject: [PATCH v5 0/5] KVM: PPC: MMIO fixes

From: Fabiano Rosas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 18:56:50 -0300

Changes from v4:

-patch 4: switched to kvm_debug_ratelimited.

-patch 5: kept the Program interrupt for BookE.

v4:
https://lore.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]

v3:
https://lore.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]

v2:
https://lore.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]

v1:
https://lore.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]

Fabiano Rosas (5):
  KVM: PPC: Book3S HV: Stop returning internal values to userspace
  KVM: PPC: Fix vmx/vsx mixup in mmio emulation
  KVM: PPC: mmio: Reject instructions that access more than mmio.data
    size
  KVM: PPC: mmio: Return to guest after emulation failure
  KVM: PPC: Book3s: mmio: Deliver DSI after emulation failure

 arch/powerpc/kvm/emulate_loadstore.c | 10 ++---
 arch/powerpc/kvm/powerpc.c           | 56 ++++++++++++++++++++--------
 2 files changed, 43 insertions(+), 23 deletions(-)

-- 
2.34.1