Subject: [PATCH 0/3] powerpc/64s: Restrict NMMU workarounds

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2022 12:23:55 +1000

POWER10 doesn't require the two Nest MMU workarounds according to the
workbook. Also remove the last vestige of the spurious fault flushing
for NMMU which shouldn't have been required anyway.

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (3):
  powerpc/64s: POWER10 nest MMU does not require flush escalation
    workaround
  powerpc/64s: POWER10 nest MMU can upgrade PTE access authority without
    TLB flush
  powerpc/64s: Remove spurious fault flushing for NMMU

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/book3s/64/tlbflush.h | 28 +++++++++++++--
 arch/powerpc/mm/book3s64/radix_hugetlbpage.c  | 10 +++---
 arch/powerpc/mm/book3s64/radix_pgtable.c      | 35 ++++++++++++-------
 arch/powerpc/mm/book3s64/radix_tlb.c          | 14 ++++++--
 4 files changed, 64 insertions(+), 23 deletions(-)

-- 
2.35.1