Subject: Re: [PATCH v5 6/6] tpm/kexec: Duplicate TPM measurement log in of-tree for kexec

From: kernel test robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2022 12:25:53 +0800

Hi Stefan,

Thank you for the patch! Yet something to improve:

[auto build test ERROR on 03c765b0e3b4cb5063276b086c76f7a612856a9a]

url:    https://github.com/intel-lab-lkp/linux/commits/Stefan-Berger/tpm-Preserve-TPM-measurement-log-across-kexec-ppc64/20220706-232658
base:   03c765b0e3b4cb5063276b086c76f7a612856a9a
config: s390-randconfig-r015-20220706 (https://download.01.org/0day-ci/archive/20220707/[email-masked]/config)
compiler: clang version 15.0.0 (https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project f553287b588916de09c66e3e32bf75e5060f967f)
reproduce (this is a W=1 build):
        wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/intel/lkp-tests/master/sbin/make.cross -O ~/bin/make.cross
        chmod +x ~/bin/make.cross
        # install s390 cross compiling tool for clang build
        # apt-get install binutils-s390x-linux-gnu
        # https://github.com/intel-lab-lkp/linux/commit/d5d97eac90ae272727cc71409e88360b7024b343
        git remote add linux-review https://github.com/intel-lab-lkp/linux
        git fetch --no-tags linux-review Stefan-Berger/tpm-Preserve-TPM-measurement-log-across-kexec-ppc64/20220706-232658
        git checkout d5d97eac90ae272727cc71409e88360b7024b343
        # save the config file
        mkdir build_dir && cp config build_dir/.config
        COMPILER_INSTALL_PATH=$HOME/0day COMPILER=clang make.cross W=1 O=build_dir ARCH=s390 SHELL=/bin/bash

If you fix the issue, kindly add following tag where applicable
Reported-by: kernel test robot <[email-masked]>

All errors (new ones prefixed by >>):

   /opt/cross/gcc-11.3.0-nolibc/s390x-linux/bin/s390x-linux-ld: kernel/kexec_file.o: in function `__se_sys_kexec_file_load':
>> kexec_file.c:(.text+0xee2): undefined reference to `tpm_add_kexec_buffer'
   /opt/cross/gcc-11.3.0-nolibc/s390x-linux/bin/s390x-linux-ld: drivers/dma/fsl-edma.o: in function `fsl_edma_probe':
   fsl-edma.c:(.text+0x1e4): undefined reference to `devm_ioremap_resource'
   /opt/cross/gcc-11.3.0-nolibc/s390x-linux/bin/s390x-linux-ld: fsl-edma.c:(.text+0x32a): undefined reference to `devm_ioremap_resource'
   /opt/cross/gcc-11.3.0-nolibc/s390x-linux/bin/s390x-linux-ld: drivers/dma/idma64.o: in function `idma64_platform_probe':
   idma64.c:(.text+0xbe): undefined reference to `devm_ioremap_resource'
   /opt/cross/gcc-11.3.0-nolibc/s390x-linux/bin/s390x-linux-ld: drivers/crypto/ccree/cc_driver.o: in function `ccree_probe':
   cc_driver.c:(.text+0xd4c): undefined reference to `devm_ioremap_resource'
   /opt/cross/gcc-11.3.0-nolibc/s390x-linux/bin/s390x-linux-ld: drivers/crypto/ccree/cc_debugfs.o: in function `cc_debugfs_init':
   cc_debugfs.c:(.text+0x1b0): undefined reference to `debugfs_create_regset32'
   /opt/cross/gcc-11.3.0-nolibc/s390x-linux/bin/s390x-linux-ld: cc_debugfs.c:(.text+0x390): undefined reference to `debugfs_create_regset32'

-- 
0-DAY CI Kernel Test Service
https://01.org/lkp