Subject: [PATCH 0/7] powerpc: build / linker improvements

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 01:47:39 +1000

This series is mainly about moving more things out of writable and
executable memory, and slightly moving the linker script in the
direction of the binutils ld internal linker script as we do.

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (7):
  powerpc/build: put sys_call_table in .data.rel.ro if RELOCATABLE
  powerpc: move __end_rodata to cover arch read-only sections
  powerpc/32/build: move got1/got2 sections out of text
  powerpc/build: move got, toc, plt, branch_lt sections to read-only
  powerpc/build: move .data.rel.ro, .sdata2 to read-only
  powerpc/64/build: only include .opd with ELFv1
  powerpc/64/build: merge .got and .toc input sections

 arch/powerpc/kernel/systbl.S             |  4 ++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/vmlinux.lds.S        | 85 +++++++++++++++---------
 arch/powerpc/mm/book3s32/mmu.c           |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/mm/book3s64/hash_pgtable.c  |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/mm/book3s64/radix_pgtable.c |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/mm/pgtable_32.c             |  5 +-
 6 files changed, 62 insertions(+), 38 deletions(-)

-- 
2.37.2