Subject: [PATCH v2 0/4] powerpc/rtas: exports and locking

From: Nathan Lynch <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 08:04:44 -0600

This series began as a single patch[1] to convert the RTAS subsystem's
internal locks to raw spinlocks. The discussion of that patch
identified opportunities to update a few aspects of the RTAS API, so
the series begins with those and ends with a rebased version of the
original patch.

Changes since v1:
- Unexport the singleton 'rtas' struct.
- Remove lock and args fields from 'struct rtas_t', making them
  private to the RTAS subsystem.
- Convert all symbol exports in rtas.c to EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL.

[1] https://lore.kernel.org/linuxppc-dev/[email-masked]/

Nathan Lynch (4):
  powerpc/rtas: unexport 'rtas' symbol
  powerpc/rtas: make all exports GPL
  powerpc/rtas: remove lock and args fields from global rtas struct
  powerpc/rtas: upgrade internal arch spinlocks

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/rtas-types.h |   2 -
 arch/powerpc/kernel/rtas.c            | 127 +++++++++++---------------
 2 files changed, 55 insertions(+), 74 deletions(-)

-- 
2.37.1