Subject: [PATCH 0/3] mm, arch: add generic implementation of pfn_valid() for FLATMEM

From: Mike Rapoport <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 21:07:54 +0200

From: "Mike Rapoport (IBM)" <[email-masked]>

Hi,

Every architecture that supports FLATMEM memory model defines its own
version of pfn_valid() that essentially compares a pfn to max_mapnr.

Use mips/powerpc version implemented as static inline as a generic
implementation of pfn_valid() and drop its per-architecture definitions

Mike Rapoport (IBM) (3):
  m68k: use asm-generic/memory_model.h for both MMU and !MMU
  mips: drop definition of pfn_valid() for DISCONTIGMEM
  mm, arch: add generic implementation of pfn_valid() for FLATMEM

 arch/alpha/include/asm/page.h      |  4 ----
 arch/arc/include/asm/page.h        |  1 -
 arch/csky/include/asm/page.h       |  1 -
 arch/hexagon/include/asm/page.h    |  1 -
 arch/ia64/include/asm/page.h       |  4 ----
 arch/loongarch/include/asm/page.h  | 13 -------------
 arch/m68k/include/asm/page.h       |  6 +-----
 arch/m68k/include/asm/page_mm.h    |  1 -
 arch/m68k/include/asm/page_no.h    |  4 ----
 arch/microblaze/include/asm/page.h |  1 -
 arch/mips/include/asm/page.h       | 28 ----------------------------
 arch/nios2/include/asm/page.h      |  9 ---------
 arch/openrisc/include/asm/page.h   |  2 --
 arch/parisc/include/asm/page.h     |  4 ----
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/page.h    |  9 ---------
 arch/riscv/include/asm/page.h      |  5 -----
 arch/sh/include/asm/page.h         |  3 ---
 arch/sparc/include/asm/page_32.h   |  1 -
 arch/um/include/asm/page.h         |  1 -
 arch/x86/include/asm/page_32.h     |  4 ----
 arch/x86/include/asm/page_64.h     |  4 ----
 arch/xtensa/include/asm/page.h     |  2 --
 include/asm-generic/memory_model.h | 12 ++++++++++++
 include/asm-generic/page.h         |  2 --
 24 files changed, 13 insertions(+), 109 deletions(-)

base-commit: 2241ab53cbb5cdb08a6b2d4688feb13971058f65
-- 
2.35.1