Subject: [PATCH 0/2] KVM: PPC: support kvm selftests

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 13:17:30 +1000

Hi,

This series adds initial KVM selftests support for powerpc
(64-bit, BookS). It spans 3 maintainers but it does not really
affect arch/powerpc, and it is well contained in selftests
code, just touches some makefiles and a tiny bit headers so
conflicts should be unlikely and trivial.

I guess Paolo is the best point to merge these, if no comments
or objections?

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (2):
  KVM: PPC: Add kvm selftests support for powerpc
  KVM: PPC: Add basic framework tests for kvm selftests

 tools/testing/selftests/kvm/Makefile          |  14 +
 .../selftests/kvm/include/kvm_util_base.h     |  13 +
 .../selftests/kvm/include/powerpc/hcall.h     |  22 ++
 .../selftests/kvm/include/powerpc/processor.h |  13 +
 tools/testing/selftests/kvm/lib/kvm_util.c    |  10 +
 .../testing/selftests/kvm/lib/powerpc/hcall.c |  45 +++
 .../selftests/kvm/lib/powerpc/processor.c     | 355 ++++++++++++++++++
 .../testing/selftests/kvm/lib/powerpc/ucall.c |  30 ++
 .../testing/selftests/kvm/powerpc/null_test.c | 186 +++++++++
 .../selftests/kvm/powerpc/rtas_hcall.c        | 146 +++++++
 10 files changed, 834 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/kvm/include/powerpc/hcall.h
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/kvm/include/powerpc/processor.h
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/kvm/lib/powerpc/hcall.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/kvm/lib/powerpc/processor.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/kvm/lib/powerpc/ucall.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/kvm/powerpc/null_test.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/kvm/powerpc/rtas_hcall.c

-- 
2.37.2