Subject: [PATCH v6 0/4] Add pci_dev_for_each_resource() helper and update users

From: Andy Shevchenko <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 15:16:29 +0200

Provide two new helper macros to iterate over PCI device resources and
convert users.

Looking at it, refactor existing pci_bus_for_each_resource() and convert
users accordingly.

Changelog v6:
- dropped unused variable in PPC code (LKP)

Changelog v5:
- renamed loop variable to minimize the clash (Keith)
- addressed smatch warning (Dan)
- addressed 0-day bot findings (LKP)

Changelog v4:
- rebased on top of v6.3-rc1
- added tag (Krzysztof)

Changelog v3:
- rebased on top of v2 by Mika, see above
- added tag to pcmcia patch (Dominik)

Changelog v2:
- refactor to have two macros
- refactor existing pci_bus_for_each_resource() in the same way and
  convert users

Andy Shevchenko (3):
  PCI: Split pci_bus_for_each_resource_p() out of
    pci_bus_for_each_resource()
  EISA: Convert to use pci_bus_for_each_resource_p()
  pcmcia: Convert to use pci_bus_for_each_resource_p()

Mika Westerberg (1):
  PCI: Introduce pci_dev_for_each_resource()

 .clang-format                             |  3 ++
 arch/alpha/kernel/pci.c                   |  5 ++-
 arch/arm/kernel/bios32.c                  | 16 +++++-----
 arch/arm/mach-dove/pcie.c                 | 10 +++---
 arch/arm/mach-mv78xx0/pcie.c              | 10 +++---
 arch/arm/mach-orion5x/pci.c               | 10 +++---
 arch/mips/pci/ops-bcm63xx.c               |  8 ++---
 arch/mips/pci/pci-legacy.c                |  3 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/pci-common.c          | 21 +++++++------
 arch/powerpc/platforms/4xx/pci.c          |  8 ++---
 arch/powerpc/platforms/52xx/mpc52xx_pci.c |  5 ++-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/pci.c      | 16 +++++-----
 arch/sh/drivers/pci/pcie-sh7786.c         | 10 +++---
 arch/sparc/kernel/leon_pci.c              |  5 ++-
 arch/sparc/kernel/pci.c                   | 10 +++---
 arch/sparc/kernel/pcic.c                  |  5 ++-
 drivers/eisa/pci_eisa.c                   |  4 +--
 drivers/pci/bus.c                         |  7 ++---
 drivers/pci/hotplug/shpchp_sysfs.c        |  8 ++---
 drivers/pci/pci.c                         |  5 ++-
 drivers/pci/probe.c                       |  2 +-
 drivers/pci/remove.c                      |  5 ++-
 drivers/pci/setup-bus.c                   | 37 +++++++++--------------
 drivers/pci/setup-res.c                   |  4 +--
 drivers/pci/vgaarb.c                      | 17 +++--------
 drivers/pci/xen-pcifront.c                |  4 +--
 drivers/pcmcia/rsrc_nonstatic.c           |  9 ++----
 drivers/pcmcia/yenta_socket.c             |  3 +-
 drivers/pnp/quirks.c                      | 29 ++++++------------
 include/linux/pci.h                       | 29 ++++++++++++++----
 30 files changed, 142 insertions(+), 166 deletions(-)

-- 
2.39.2