Subject: [PATCH v3 0/8] powerpc/fsl_uli1575: Cleanups

From: Pali Rohár <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2023 02:08:04 +0200

This patch series contains cleanups for fsl_uli1575 driver.

This patch series is prerequisite for another patch series:
"powerpc/85xx: p2020: Create one unified machine description"
https://lore.kernel.org/linuxppc-dev/[email-masked]/t/#u

Changes in v3:
* Fixed compile error in the sixth patch when driver was explicitly
  enabled on unsupported platform

Changes in v2:
* Fixed compile error in the first patch when PCI is disabled

Christophe Leroy (1):
  powerpc/fsl_uli1575: Misc cleanup

Pali Rohár (7):
  powerpc/85xx: mpc85xx_ds: Simplify mpc85xx_exclude_device() function
  powerpc/fsl_uli1575: Simplify uli_exclude_device() usage
  powerpc/85xx: mpc85xx_ds: Move uli_init() code into its own driver
    file
  powerpc/85xx: mpc85xx_rdb: Do not automatically select FSL_ULI1575
  powerpc/fsl_uli1575: Allow to disable FSL_ULI1575 support
  powerpc/86xx: mpc86xx_hpcn: Call uli_init() instead of explicit
    ppc_md assignment
  powerpc/fsl_uli1575: Mark uli_exclude_device() as static

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/ppc-pci.h         |  8 +++++
 arch/powerpc/platforms/85xx/Kconfig        |  1 -
 arch/powerpc/platforms/85xx/mpc85xx_ds.c   | 39 ++--------------------
 arch/powerpc/platforms/86xx/mpc86xx_hpcn.c | 20 ++---------
 arch/powerpc/platforms/Kconfig             |  4 ++-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/fsl_uli1575.c       | 29 +++++++++++++---
 6 files changed, 40 insertions(+), 61 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1