Subject: [PATCH v3 0/6] KVM: selftests: add powerpc support

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2023 13:24:19 +1000

This series adds initial KVM selftests support for powerpc
(64-bit, BookS, radix MMU).

Since v2:
- Added a couple of new tests (patch 5,6)
- Make default page size match host page size.
- Check for radix MMU capability.
- Build a few more of the generic tests.

Since v1:
- Update MAINTAINERS KVM PPC entry to include kvm selftests.
- Fixes and cleanups from Sean's review including new patch 1.
- Add 4K guest page support requiring new patch 2.

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (6):
  KVM: selftests: Move pgd_created check into virt_pgd_alloc
  KVM: selftests: Add aligned guest physical page allocator
  KVM: PPC: selftests: add support for powerpc
  KVM: PPC: selftests: add selftests sanity tests
  KVM: PPC: selftests: Add a TLBIEL virtualisation tester
  KVM: PPC: selftests: Add interrupt performance tester

 MAINTAINERS                                   |   2 +
 tools/testing/selftests/kvm/Makefile          |  23 +
 .../selftests/kvm/include/kvm_util_base.h     |  29 +
 .../selftests/kvm/include/powerpc/hcall.h     |  21 +
 .../selftests/kvm/include/powerpc/ppc_asm.h   |  32 ++
 .../selftests/kvm/include/powerpc/processor.h |  46 ++
 .../selftests/kvm/lib/aarch64/processor.c     |   4 -
 tools/testing/selftests/kvm/lib/guest_modes.c |  27 +-
 tools/testing/selftests/kvm/lib/kvm_util.c    |  56 +-
 .../selftests/kvm/lib/powerpc/handlers.S      |  93 +++
 .../testing/selftests/kvm/lib/powerpc/hcall.c |  45 ++
 .../selftests/kvm/lib/powerpc/processor.c     | 541 ++++++++++++++++++
 .../testing/selftests/kvm/lib/powerpc/ucall.c |  30 +
 .../selftests/kvm/lib/riscv/processor.c       |   4 -
 .../selftests/kvm/lib/s390x/processor.c       |   4 -
 .../selftests/kvm/lib/x86_64/processor.c      |   7 +-
 tools/testing/selftests/kvm/powerpc/helpers.h |  46 ++
 .../selftests/kvm/powerpc/interrupt_perf.c    | 199 +++++++
 .../testing/selftests/kvm/powerpc/null_test.c | 166 ++++++
 .../selftests/kvm/powerpc/rtas_hcall.c        | 136 +++++
 .../selftests/kvm/powerpc/tlbiel_test.c       | 508 ++++++++++++++++
 21 files changed, 1981 insertions(+), 38 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/kvm/include/powerpc/hcall.h
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/kvm/include/powerpc/ppc_asm.h
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/kvm/include/powerpc/processor.h
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/kvm/lib/powerpc/handlers.S
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/kvm/lib/powerpc/hcall.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/kvm/lib/powerpc/processor.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/kvm/lib/powerpc/ucall.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/kvm/powerpc/helpers.h
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/kvm/powerpc/interrupt_perf.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/kvm/powerpc/null_test.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/kvm/powerpc/rtas_hcall.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/kvm/powerpc/tlbiel_test.c

-- 
2.40.1