Subject: [kvm-unit-tests v4 00/12] powerpc: updates, P10, PNV support

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2023 17:58:14 +1000

Posting again, a couple of patches were merged and accounted for review
comments from last time.

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (12):
  powerpc: Report instruction address and MSR in unhandled exception
    error
  powerpc: Add some checking to exception handler install
  powerpc: Abstract H_CEDE calls into a sleep functions
  powerpc: Add ISA v3.1 (POWER10) support to SPR test
  powerpc: Extract some common helpers and defines to headers
  powerpc/sprs: Specify SPRs with data rather than code
  powerpc/spapr_vpa: Add basic VPA tests
  powerpc: Expand exception handler vector granularity
  powerpc: Add support for more interrupts including HV interrupts
  powerpc: Discover runtime load address dynamically
  powerpc: Support powernv machine with QEMU TCG
  powerpc/sprs: Test hypervisor registers on powernv machine

 lib/powerpc/asm/handlers.h  |   2 +-
 lib/powerpc/asm/hcall.h     |   1 +
 lib/powerpc/asm/ppc_asm.h   |   9 +
 lib/powerpc/asm/processor.h |  55 ++-
 lib/powerpc/handlers.c      |  10 +-
 lib/powerpc/hcall.c         |   4 +-
 lib/powerpc/io.c            |  27 +-
 lib/powerpc/io.h            |   6 +
 lib/powerpc/processor.c     |  79 ++++-
 lib/powerpc/setup.c         |   8 +-
 lib/ppc64/asm/opal.h        |  15 +
 lib/ppc64/asm/vpa.h         |  62 ++++
 lib/ppc64/opal-calls.S      |  46 +++
 lib/ppc64/opal.c            |  74 +++++
 powerpc/Makefile.ppc64      |   4 +-
 powerpc/cstart64.S          | 105 ++++--
 powerpc/run                 |  35 +-
 powerpc/spapr_hcall.c       |   9 +-
 powerpc/spapr_vpa.c         | 172 ++++++++++
 powerpc/sprs.c              | 645 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++----------
 powerpc/tm.c                |  20 +-
 powerpc/unittests.cfg       |   3 +
 22 files changed, 1133 insertions(+), 258 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 lib/ppc64/asm/opal.h
 create mode 100644 lib/ppc64/asm/vpa.h
 create mode 100644 lib/ppc64/opal-calls.S
 create mode 100644 lib/ppc64/opal.c
 create mode 100644 powerpc/spapr_vpa.c

-- 
2.40.1