Subject: [PATCH v3 00/11] Add static DEXCR support

From: Benjamin Gray <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2023 13:48:35 +1000

v3:	* Expose (H)DEXCR in ptrace as 64 bits
	* Remove build config for DEXCR, always enable NPHIE
	* Fix up documentation to reflect this
	* Some commit message fixes

Previous versions:
v2: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]/
v1: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]/
RFC: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]/

Benjamin Gray (11):
  powerpc/book3s: Add missing <linux/sched.h> include
  powerpc/ptrace: Add missing <linux/regset.h> include
  powerpc/dexcr: Add initial Dynamic Execution Control Register (DEXCR)
    support
  powerpc/dexcr: Handle hashchk exception
  powerpc/dexcr: Support userspace ROP protection
  powerpc/ptrace: Expose DEXCR and HDEXCR registers to ptrace
  powerpc/ptrace: Expose HASHKEYR register to ptrace
  Documentation: Document PowerPC kernel DEXCR interface
  selftests/powerpc: Add more utility macros
  selftests/powerpc/dexcr: Add hashst/hashchk test
  selftests/powerpc/dexcr: Add DEXCR status utility lsdexcr

 Documentation/powerpc/dexcr.rst               |  58 +++++
 Documentation/powerpc/index.rst               |   1 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/book3s/64/kexec.h    |   5 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/book3s/64/kup.h      |   1 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/cputable.h           |   4 +-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/ppc-opcode.h         |   1 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/processor.h          |   1 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/reg.h                |  11 +
 arch/powerpc/include/uapi/asm/elf.h           |   2 +
 arch/powerpc/kernel/cpu_setup_power.c         |   8 +
 arch/powerpc/kernel/process.c                 |  17 ++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/prom.c                    |   1 +
 arch/powerpc/kernel/ptrace/ptrace-decl.h      |   6 +
 arch/powerpc/kernel/ptrace/ptrace-view.c      |  72 +++++-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/traps.c                   |  16 ++
 include/uapi/linux/elf.h                      |   2 +
 tools/testing/selftests/powerpc/Makefile      |   1 +
 .../selftests/powerpc/dexcr/.gitignore        |   2 +
 .../testing/selftests/powerpc/dexcr/Makefile  |   9 +
 tools/testing/selftests/powerpc/dexcr/dexcr.c | 132 ++++++++++
 tools/testing/selftests/powerpc/dexcr/dexcr.h |  49 ++++
 .../selftests/powerpc/dexcr/hashchk_test.c    | 227 ++++++++++++++++++
 .../testing/selftests/powerpc/dexcr/lsdexcr.c | 141 +++++++++++
 tools/testing/selftests/powerpc/include/reg.h |   4 +
 .../testing/selftests/powerpc/include/utils.h |  31 ++-
 .../powerpc/pmu/sampling_tests/misc.h         |   2 -
 tools/testing/selftests/powerpc/utils.c       |  24 ++
 27 files changed, 823 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/powerpc/dexcr.rst
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/powerpc/dexcr/.gitignore
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/powerpc/dexcr/Makefile
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/powerpc/dexcr/dexcr.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/powerpc/dexcr/dexcr.h
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/powerpc/dexcr/hashchk_test.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/powerpc/dexcr/lsdexcr.c

--
2.40.1