Subject: [PATCH v3 0/4] general defconfig cleanups

From: Trevor Woerner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 07:50:10 -0400

Drop config options from defconfigs whose code has been removed.

v3:
While reorganizing the patches, I put the wrong commit message with the
CONFIG_IP_NF_TARGET_CLUSTERIP option.

v2:
Generate arch-specific patches. In v1 I organized the patches by
CONFIG_ option which caused some of the patches to cross architectural
lines. This requires cross-arch consensus before they can be applied.
Therefore organize the changes by architecture so each one can apply them
independently (or not).

Trevor Woerner (4):
  arch/arm/configs/*_defconfig cleanup
  arch/loongarch/configs/*_defconfig cleanup
  arch/mips/configs/*_defconfig cleanup
  arch/powerpc/configs/*_defconfig cleanup

 arch/arm/configs/keystone_defconfig        | 1 -
 arch/arm/configs/multi_v7_defconfig        | 1 -
 arch/arm/configs/omap2plus_defconfig       | 8 --------
 arch/loongarch/configs/loongson3_defconfig | 2 --
 arch/mips/configs/ip22_defconfig           | 1 -
 arch/mips/configs/malta_defconfig          | 1 -
 arch/mips/configs/malta_kvm_defconfig      | 1 -
 arch/mips/configs/maltaup_xpa_defconfig    | 1 -
 arch/mips/configs/rm200_defconfig          | 1 -
 arch/powerpc/configs/ppc6xx_defconfig      | 1 -
 10 files changed, 18 deletions(-)

-- 
2.41.0.327.gaa9166bcc0ba