Subject: [PATCH 0/6] RISC-V SBI debug console extension support

From: Anup Patel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 22:34:57 +0530

This series adds support for SBI debug console extension in KVM RISC-V
and Linux RISC-V.

To try these patches with KVM RISC-V, use KVMTOOL from riscv_sbi_dbcn_v1
branch at: https://github.com/avpatel/kvmtool.git

These patches can also be found in the riscv_sbi_dbcn_v1 branch at:
https://github.com/avpatel/linux.git

Anup Patel (5):
  RISC-V: Add defines for SBI debug console extension
  RISC-V: KVM: Change the SBI specification version to v2.0
  RISC-V: KVM: Forward SBI DBCN extension to user-space
  tty/serial: Add RISC-V SBI debug console based earlycon
  RISC-V: Enable SBI based earlycon support

Atish Patra (1):
  tty: Add SBI debug console support to HVC SBI driver

 arch/riscv/configs/defconfig            |  1 +
 arch/riscv/configs/rv32_defconfig       |  1 +
 arch/riscv/include/asm/kvm_vcpu_sbi.h   |  3 +-
 arch/riscv/include/asm/sbi.h            |  7 +++
 arch/riscv/include/uapi/asm/kvm.h       |  1 +
 arch/riscv/kvm/vcpu_sbi.c               |  4 ++
 arch/riscv/kvm/vcpu_sbi_replace.c       | 31 ++++++++++
 drivers/tty/hvc/Kconfig                 |  2 +-
 drivers/tty/hvc/hvc_riscv_sbi.c         | 80 ++++++++++++++++++++++---
 drivers/tty/serial/Kconfig              |  2 +-
 drivers/tty/serial/earlycon-riscv-sbi.c | 35 +++++++++--
 11 files changed, 153 insertions(+), 14 deletions(-)

-- 
2.34.1