Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] powerpc: -Wmissing-prototypes fixes

From: Arnd Bergmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 11:47:58 +0100

From: Arnd Bergmann <[email-masked]>

Most of the other fixes I sent have been picked up in other trees
in linux-next already, but I saw the powerpc ones were still missing.

I've folded the fixup for the ps3gelic patch in, the other two
patches are unchanged. Please apply, or ignore if you already
have them in some tree.

    Arnd

Arnd Bergmann (3):
  powerpc: ps3: move udbg_shutdown_ps3gelic prototype
  powerpc: pasemi: mark pas_shutdown() static
  powerpc: powermac: mark smp_psurge_{give,take}_timebase static

 arch/powerpc/Kconfig.debug                   |  1 -
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/ps3.h               |  6 ++++++
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pasemi/setup.c        |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powermac/smp.c        |  4 ++--
 arch/powerpc/platforms/ps3/Kconfig           | 12 ------------
 arch/powerpc/platforms/ps3/Makefile          |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/ps3/gelic_udbg.c      |  1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/toshiba/ps3_gelic_net.h |  6 ------
 8 files changed, 11 insertions(+), 23 deletions(-)

-- 
2.39.2

Cc: Michael Ellerman <[email-masked]>
Cc: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Cc: Christophe Leroy <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]