Subject: [PATCH 04/15] sparc: fix old compat_sys_select()

From: Arnd Bergmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2024 18:23:05 +0200

From: Arnd Bergmann <[email-masked]>

sparc has two identical select syscalls at numbers 93 and 230, respectively.
During the conversion to the modern syscall.tbl format, the older one of the
two broke in compat mode, and now refers to the native 64-bit syscall.

Restore the correct behavior. This has very little effect, as glibc has
been using the newer number anyway.

Fixes: 6ff645dd683a ("sparc: add system call table generation support")
Signed-off-by: Arnd Bergmann <[email-masked]>
---
 arch/sparc/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/arch/sparc/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl b/arch/sparc/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
index b354139b40be..5e55f73f9880 100644
--- a/arch/sparc/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
+++ b/arch/sparc/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
@@ -117,7 +117,7 @@
 90	common	dup2			sys_dup2
 91	32	setfsuid32		sys_setfsuid
 92	common	fcntl			sys_fcntl			compat_sys_fcntl
-93	common	select			sys_select
+93	common	select			sys_select			compat_sys_select
 94	32	setfsgid32		sys_setfsgid
 95	common	fsync			sys_fsync
 96	common	setpriority		sys_setpriority
-- 
2.39.2