Subject: [PATCH 08/15] powerpc: restore some missing spu syscalls

From: Arnd Bergmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2024 18:23:09 +0200

From: Arnd Bergmann <[email-masked]>

A couple of system calls were inadventently removed from the table during
a bugfix for 32-bit powerpc entry. Restore the original behavior.

Fixes: e23750623835 ("powerpc/32: fix syscall wrappers with 64-bit arguments of unaligned register-pairs")
Signed-off-by: Arnd Bergmann <[email-masked]>
---
 arch/powerpc/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl | 4 ++++
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+)

diff --git a/arch/powerpc/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl b/arch/powerpc/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
index c6b0546b284d..ebae8415dfbb 100644
--- a/arch/powerpc/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
+++ b/arch/powerpc/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
@@ -230,8 +230,10 @@
 178	nospu 	rt_sigsuspend			sys_rt_sigsuspend		compat_sys_rt_sigsuspend
 179	32	pread64				sys_ppc_pread64			compat_sys_ppc_pread64
 179	64	pread64				sys_pread64
+179	spu	pread64				sys_pread64
 180	32	pwrite64			sys_ppc_pwrite64		compat_sys_ppc_pwrite64
 180	64	pwrite64			sys_pwrite64
+180	spu	pwrite64			sys_pwrite64
 181	common	chown				sys_chown
 182	common	getcwd				sys_getcwd
 183	common	capget				sys_capget
@@ -246,6 +248,7 @@
 190	common	ugetrlimit			sys_getrlimit			compat_sys_getrlimit
 191	32	readahead			sys_ppc_readahead		compat_sys_ppc_readahead
 191	64	readahead			sys_readahead
+191	spu	readahead			sys_readahead
 192	32	mmap2				sys_mmap2			compat_sys_mmap2
 193	32	truncate64			sys_ppc_truncate64		compat_sys_ppc_truncate64
 194	32	ftruncate64			sys_ppc_ftruncate64		compat_sys_ppc_ftruncate64
@@ -293,6 +296,7 @@
 232	nospu	set_tid_address			sys_set_tid_address
 233	32	fadvise64			sys_ppc32_fadvise64		compat_sys_ppc32_fadvise64
 233	64	fadvise64			sys_fadvise64
+233	spu	fadvise64			sys_fadvise64
 234	nospu	exit_group			sys_exit_group
 235	nospu	lookup_dcookie			sys_ni_syscall
 236	common	epoll_create			sys_epoll_create
-- 
2.39.2