Subject: [PATCH v2 05/13] parisc: use correct compat recv/recvfrom syscalls

From: Arnd Bergmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2024 18:37:03 +0200

From: Arnd Bergmann <[email-masked]>

Johannes missed parisc back when he introduced the compat version
of these syscalls, so receiving cmsg messages that require a compat
conversion is still broken.

Use the correct calls like the other architectures do.

Fixes: 1dacc76d0014 ("net/compat/wext: send different messages to compat tasks")
Acked-by: Helge Deller <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Arnd Bergmann <[email-masked]>
---
 arch/parisc/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/arch/parisc/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl b/arch/parisc/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
index b13c21373974..39e67fab7515 100644
--- a/arch/parisc/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
+++ b/arch/parisc/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
@@ -108,7 +108,7 @@
 95	common	fchown			sys_fchown
 96	common	getpriority		sys_getpriority
 97	common	setpriority		sys_setpriority
-98	common	recv			sys_recv
+98	common	recv			sys_recv			compat_sys_recv
 99	common	statfs			sys_statfs			compat_sys_statfs
 100	common	fstatfs			sys_fstatfs			compat_sys_fstatfs
 101	common	stat64			sys_stat64
@@ -135,7 +135,7 @@
 120	common	clone			sys_clone_wrapper
 121	common	setdomainname		sys_setdomainname
 122	common	sendfile		sys_sendfile			compat_sys_sendfile
-123	common	recvfrom		sys_recvfrom
+123	common	recvfrom		sys_recvfrom			compat_sys_recvfrom
 124	32	adjtimex		sys_adjtimex_time32
 124	64	adjtimex		sys_adjtimex
 125	common	mprotect		sys_mprotect
-- 
2.39.2