Subject: Re: [Patch v5 04/12] ARM: dts: lpc32xx: Use simple-mfd for clock control block

From: kernel test robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2024 21:27:57 +0800

Hi Piotr,

kernel test robot noticed the following build warnings:

[auto build test WARNING on vkoul-dmaengine/next]
[also build test WARNING on robh/for-next linus/master v6.10-rc5 next-20240628]
[cannot apply to broonie-sound/for-next]
[If your patch is applied to the wrong git tree, kindly drop us a note.
And when submitting patch, we suggest to use '--base' as documented in
https://git-scm.com/docs/git-format-patch#_base_tree_information]

url:    https://github.com/intel-lab-lkp/linux/commits/Piotr-Wojtaszczyk/dt-bindings-dma-pl08x-Add-dma-cells-description/20240628-152522
base:   https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/vkoul/dmaengine.git next
patch link:    https://lore.kernel.org/r/20240627150046.258795-5-piotr.wojtaszczyk%40timesys.com
patch subject: [Patch v5 04/12] ARM: dts: lpc32xx: Use simple-mfd for clock control block
config: arm-randconfig-051-20240628
compiler: arm-linux-gnueabi-gcc (GCC) 13.2.0
dtschema version: 2024.6.dev3+g650bf2d
reproduce (this is a W=1 build):

If you fix the issue in a separate patch/commit (i.e. not just a new version of
the same patch/commit), kindly add following tags
| Reported-by: kernel test robot <[email-masked]>
| Closes: https://lore.kernel.org/oe-kbuild-all/[email-masked]/

dtcheck warnings: (new ones prefixed by >>)
   arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/lpc/lpc3250-ea3250.dtb: sd@20098000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('bus-width', 'cd-gpios', 'cd-inverted', 'wp-gpios' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/mmc/arm,pl18x.yaml#
   arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/lpc/lpc3250-ea3250.dtb: i2c@400a0000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('clocks' was unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/i2c/nxp,pnx-i2c.yaml#
   arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/lpc/lpc3250-ea3250.dtb: /ahb/apb/i2c@400a0000/uda1380@18: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['nxp,uda1380']
   arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/lpc/lpc3250-ea3250.dtb: i2c@400a8000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('clocks' was unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/i2c/nxp,pnx-i2c.yaml#
   arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/lpc/lpc3250-ea3250.dtb: /ahb/apb/mpwm@400e8000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['nxp,lpc3220-motor-pwm']
   arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/lpc/lpc3250-ea3250.dtb: fab: $nodename:0: 'fab' does not match '^([a-z][a-z0-9\\-]+-bus|bus|localbus|soc|axi|ahb|apb)(@.+)?$'
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/simple-bus.yaml#
>> arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/lpc/lpc3250-ea3250.dtb: /ahb/fab/syscon@40004000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['nxp,lpc3220-creg', 'syscon', 'simple-mfd']
>> arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/lpc/lpc3250-ea3250.dtb: /ahb/fab/syscon@40004000/clock-controller@0: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['nxp,lpc3220-clk']
   arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/lpc/lpc3250-ea3250.dtb: /ahb/fab/interrupt-controller@40008000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['nxp,lpc3220-mic']
   arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/lpc/lpc3250-ea3250.dtb: /ahb/fab/interrupt-controller@4000c000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['nxp,lpc3220-sic']
   arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/lpc/lpc3250-ea3250.dtb: /ahb/fab/interrupt-controller@40010000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['nxp,lpc3220-sic']
   arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/lpc/lpc3250-ea3250.dtb: /ahb/fab/serial@40014000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['nxp,lpc3220-hsuart']
   arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/lpc/lpc3250-ea3250.dtb: /ahb/fab/serial@40018000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['nxp,lpc3220-hsuart']
   arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/lpc/lpc3250-ea3250.dtb: /ahb/fab/serial@4001c000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['nxp,lpc3220-hsuart']
   arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/lpc/lpc3250-ea3250.dtb: rtc@40024000: 'clocks' does not match any of the regexes: 'pinctrl-[0-9]+'
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/rtc/trivial-rtc.yaml#
   arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/lpc/lpc3250-ea3250.dtb: /ahb/fab/gpio@40028000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['nxp,lpc3220-gpio']
   arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/lpc/lpc3250-ea3250.dtb: /ahb/fab/timer@4002c000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['nxp,lpc3220-timer']
--
   arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/lpc/lpc3250-phy3250.dtb: sd@20098000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('bus-width', 'cd-gpios', 'cd-inverted', 'vmmc-supply', 'wp-gpios' were unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/mmc/arm,pl18x.yaml#
   arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/lpc/lpc3250-phy3250.dtb: i2c@400a0000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('clocks' was unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/i2c/nxp,pnx-i2c.yaml#
   arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/lpc/lpc3250-phy3250.dtb: /ahb/apb/i2c@400a0000/uda1380@18: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['nxp,uda1380']
   arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/lpc/lpc3250-phy3250.dtb: i2c@400a8000: Unevaluated properties are not allowed ('clocks' was unexpected)
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/i2c/nxp,pnx-i2c.yaml#
   arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/lpc/lpc3250-phy3250.dtb: /ahb/apb/mpwm@400e8000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['nxp,lpc3220-motor-pwm']
   arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/lpc/lpc3250-phy3250.dtb: fab: $nodename:0: 'fab' does not match '^([a-z][a-z0-9\\-]+-bus|bus|localbus|soc|axi|ahb|apb)(@.+)?$'
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/simple-bus.yaml#
>> arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/lpc/lpc3250-phy3250.dtb: /ahb/fab/syscon@40004000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['nxp,lpc3220-creg', 'syscon', 'simple-mfd']
>> arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/lpc/lpc3250-phy3250.dtb: /ahb/fab/syscon@40004000/clock-controller@0: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['nxp,lpc3220-clk']
   arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/lpc/lpc3250-phy3250.dtb: /ahb/fab/interrupt-controller@40008000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['nxp,lpc3220-mic']
   arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/lpc/lpc3250-phy3250.dtb: /ahb/fab/interrupt-controller@4000c000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['nxp,lpc3220-sic']
   arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/lpc/lpc3250-phy3250.dtb: /ahb/fab/interrupt-controller@40010000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['nxp,lpc3220-sic']
   arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/lpc/lpc3250-phy3250.dtb: /ahb/fab/serial@40014000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['nxp,lpc3220-hsuart']
   arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/lpc/lpc3250-phy3250.dtb: /ahb/fab/serial@40018000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['nxp,lpc3220-hsuart']
   arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/lpc/lpc3250-phy3250.dtb: /ahb/fab/serial@4001c000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['nxp,lpc3220-hsuart']
   arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/lpc/lpc3250-phy3250.dtb: rtc@40024000: 'clocks' does not match any of the regexes: 'pinctrl-[0-9]+'
   	from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/rtc/trivial-rtc.yaml#
   arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/lpc/lpc3250-phy3250.dtb: /ahb/fab/gpio@40028000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['nxp,lpc3220-gpio']
   arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/lpc/lpc3250-phy3250.dtb: /ahb/fab/timer@4002c000: failed to match any schema with compatible: ['nxp,lpc3220-timer']

-- 
0-DAY CI Kernel Test Service
https://github.com/intel/lkp-tests/wiki