Subject: [PATCH v1 2/2] powerpc/pseries/cmm: adjust BALLOON_MIGRATE when migrating pages

From: David Hildenbrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2025 12:06:06 +0200

Let's properly adjust BALLOON_MIGRATE like the other drivers.

Note that the INFLATE/DEFLATE events are triggered from the core when
enqueueing/dequeueing pages.

Not completely sure whether really is stable material, but the fix is
trivial so let's just CC stable.

This was found by code inspection.

Fixes: fe030c9b85e6 ("powerpc/pseries/cmm: Implement balloon compaction")
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: David Hildenbrand <[email-masked]>
---
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/cmm.c | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/cmm.c b/arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/cmm.c
index 688f5fa1c7245..310dab4bc8679 100644
--- a/arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/cmm.c
+++ b/arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/cmm.c
@@ -532,6 +532,7 @@ static int cmm_migratepage(struct balloon_dev_info *b_dev_info,
 
 	spin_lock_irqsave(&b_dev_info->pages_lock, flags);
 	balloon_page_insert(b_dev_info, newpage);
+	__count_vm_event(BALLOON_MIGRATE);
 	b_dev_info->isolated_pages--;
 	spin_unlock_irqrestore(&b_dev_info->pages_lock, flags);
 
-- 
2.51.0