Subject: [PATCH v2 0/5] powerpc64/bpf: various fixes

From: Hari Bathini <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2026 12:09:28 +0530

List of fixes for powerpc64 BPF JIT:
- Patches 1 & 2 fix issues with existing powerpc64 JIT and are tagged
  for -stable.
- Patches 3 & 4 resolve issues with bpf2bpf tailcall support added
  recently.
- Patch 5 resolves an issue reported by [email-masked] while
  adding exceptions support on powerpc64 BPF JIT.

Changes since v1:
- Addressed couple of review comments from [email-masked]
  in patch 3 & 5.

Hari Bathini (5):
  powerpc64/bpf: do not increment tailcall count when prog is NULL
  powerpc64/bpf: fix the address returned by bpf_get_func_ip
  powerpc64/bpf: use consistent tailcall offset in trampoline
  powerpc64/bpf: remove BPF redzone protection in trampoline stack
  powerpc64/bpf: fix handling of BPF stack in exception callback

 arch/powerpc/net/bpf_jit.h        |   5 --
 arch/powerpc/net/bpf_jit_comp.c   | 118 +++++++++++++-----------------
 arch/powerpc/net/bpf_jit_comp64.c |  74 ++++++++++++-------
 3 files changed, 96 insertions(+), 101 deletions(-)

-- 
2.53.0