Subject: linux 2.6.23 from git.xilinx and opb_emac driver

From: saadia dhouib <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 01:15:03 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
I want to install linux 2.6.23 (from git.xilinx.com) on an ppc 405 processor
embedded in a xupv2p platform.
In this version, there is support for xilinx sysace and xilinx uartlite, but
there is no networking driver from xilinx.
I need the opb_emac driver. I tried to copy the opb_emac driver files
generated from edk 9.1 to the linux tree,
and I made some changes following the instructions in this link :
http://abdn.ac.uk/piprg/wiki/index.php?title=Installing_Linux_Kernel_2.6.23_on_the_PPC405_core_of_a_Xilinx_ML403_board
.
But I did not succeed to have the opb_emac driver in the config menu.
Could someone help to do this, or is there some patch to integrate the
xilinx opb_emac driver.
Thanks
-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/linux-2.6.23-from-git.xilinx-and-opb_emac-driver-tp20788559p20788559.html
Sent from the linuxppc-embedded mailing list archive at Nabble.com.