Subject: xilinx opb_emac support in denx linux 2.6

From: saadia dhouib <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 01:26:21 -0800 (PST)

Hi all, 
I have downloaded the 2.6.7 linux kernel from denx, and I have seen that
there is support for 
xsysace, rs232, but there is no support for ethernet opb_emac driver.
Could someone help me to patch the kernel to ass support for opb_emac ?
(kernels from git.xilinx.com do have support for this driver but I need the
denx kernel to be able
to install xenomai).

Thanks a lot

saadia dhouib wrote:
> 
> Hi,
> I have to install a real time microkernel (xenomai) with a linux 2.6
> kernel on a ppc 405 processor embedded in the xilinx xupv2p platform. 
> Xenomai adeos patch is only applicable to kernels from denx tree. 
> So I have to install a linux 2.6 from the denx tree. My question is: 
> Is there support for xilinx drivers (sysace; opb_emac, rs232 ) in denx
> tree,
> if it's not the case, how can I integrate them.
> 
> Thanks
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/xilinx-drivers-support-in-linux-2.6-from-denx-tree---tp20794404p20809474.html
Sent from the linuxppc-embedded mailing list archive at Nabble.com.