Subject: Re: [PATCH 10/17] bootwrapper: Add dt_set_mac_addresses().

From: Doug Maxey <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 15:34:42 -0500

On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 20:48:25 BST, Segher Boessenkool wrote:
>Just everything everywhere that mentions "mac-address" should be
>completely and utterly eradicated :-)

FYI -
On a recent build of IBM ofw, on a 8844 booted from the ethernet@4,1

find /proc/device-tree/ -path \*ethernet@4,1\*
primero ~# find /proc/device-tree/ -path \*ethernet@4,*
/proc/device-tree/pci@8000000f8000000/pci@2/ethernet@4,1
/proc/device-tree/pci@8000000f8000000/pci@2/ethernet@4,1/name
/proc/device-tree/pci@8000000f8000000/pci@2/ethernet@4,1/linux,phandle
/proc/device-tree/pci@8000000f8000000/pci@2/ethernet@4,1/assigned-addresses
/proc/device-tree/pci@8000000f8000000/pci@2/ethernet@4,1/chosen-network-type
/proc/device-tree/pci@8000000f8000000/pci@2/ethernet@4,1/ibm,fw-driver-version
/proc/device-tree/pci@8000000f8000000/pci@2/ethernet@4,1/mac-address
/proc/device-tree/pci@8000000f8000000/pci@2/ethernet@4,1/local-mac-address
/proc/device-tree/pci@8000000f8000000/pci@2/ethernet@4,1/ibm,fw-device-code
/proc/device-tree/pci@8000000f8000000/pci@2/ethernet@4,1/address-bits
/proc/device-tree/pci@8000000f8000000/pci@2/ethernet@4,1/max-frame-size
/proc/device-tree/pci@8000000f8000000/pci@2/ethernet@4,1/ibm,fw-card-type
/proc/device-tree/pci@8000000f8000000/pci@2/ethernet@4,1/ibm,fw-adapter-name
/proc/device-tree/pci@8000000f8000000/pci@2/ethernet@4,1/supported-network-types
/proc/device-tree/pci@8000000f8000000/pci@2/ethernet@4,1/device_type
/proc/device-tree/pci@8000000f8000000/pci@2/ethernet@4,1/reg
/proc/device-tree/pci@8000000f8000000/pci@2/ethernet@4,1/compatible
/proc/device-tree/pci@8000000f8000000/pci@2/ethernet@4,1/built-in
/proc/device-tree/pci@8000000f8000000/pci@2/ethernet@4,1/133mhz-capable
/proc/device-tree/pci@8000000f8000000/pci@2/ethernet@4,1/66mhz-capable
/proc/device-tree/pci@8000000f8000000/pci@2/ethernet@4,1/fast-back-to-back
/proc/device-tree/pci@8000000f8000000/pci@2/ethernet@4,1/devsel-speed
/proc/device-tree/pci@8000000f8000000/pci@2/ethernet@4,1/subsystem-id
/proc/device-tree/pci@8000000f8000000/pci@2/ethernet@4,1/subsystem-vendor-id
/proc/device-tree/pci@8000000f8000000/pci@2/ethernet@4,1/max-latency
/proc/device-tree/pci@8000000f8000000/pci@2/ethernet@4,1/min-grant
/proc/device-tree/pci@8000000f8000000/pci@2/ethernet@4,1/interrupts
/proc/device-tree/pci@8000000f8000000/pci@2/ethernet@4,1/class-code
/proc/device-tree/pci@8000000f8000000/pci@2/ethernet@4,1/revision-id
/proc/device-tree/pci@8000000f8000000/pci@2/ethernet@4,1/device-id
/proc/device-tree/pci@8000000f8000000/pci@2/ethernet@4,1/vendor-id
/proc/device-tree/pci@8000000f8000000/pci@2/ethernet@4,1/ibm,loc-code
primero ~#