Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/4] bootwrapper: remove unused variable

From: Milton Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 11:04:32 -0500

On Mar 28, 2007, at 3:34 AM, David Gibson wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 02:21:04AM -0600, Milton Miller wrote:
>> gunzip_util.c has a static variable state, obsured in every function
>> by the first passed parameter.  Looks like this got missed in an API
>> change during development.
>
> I think you need to do a new pull.  This one got fixed in the same
> patch that added extra doco about the gunzip functions.

Sorry.  My pull was fine, my selection of relevant patches was
lacking.

I was extracting patches that hit files in boot but not boot/dts
to skip patches that were not boot wrapper related.   However, I
was using the wrong head to list what files are in the boot
directory.  Since it only touched new files, it didn't show up.
After changing to the for-2.6.22 head for the list of files, that
seems to be the only patch I missed.  I'm actually working of
2.6.20 plus the boot patches and the duplicate-reserve and
initrd-reserve patches.

milton