Subject: Re: Tickless Hz/hrtimers/etc. on PowerPC

From: Michael Neuling <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 10:49:43 -0500

> Okay.
> 
> What I didn't want to do is spend a day sifting some other development
> tree picking out what I think might be possibly sort of the right patches
> for it.
> 
> I'd get it wrong because having not worked on it, I don't know what I am
> even looking for.
> 
> And I don't want to run -rt or wireless-dev for the benefit of a single
> feature. What I am after is something like Ingo Molnar throws out..
> single patches done the old way, not git trees. It's so much easier to
> handle and integrate for example into a Gentoo ebuild or to make a
> tarball of accumulated patches from a certain release kernel.

I'm sooo with ya.  I like my patches alphabetised, but no one ever does
it for me.

:-)

Mikey