Subject: patches for 2.6.28

From: Milton Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 02:28:13 -0500

Ben, Paul

Please merge or comment on the following patches for 2.6.28.  They were 
originally posted for 2.6.27 as the merge window was opening and got 
lost in the shuffles.  I verified they still applied to Ben's next tree 
on 10/5, with minor offsets.
 
powerpc: numa.c: always trim to lmb_end_of_DRAM
http://oldpatchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?person=79&id=19577

powerpc: pseries, cell: use cpu_thread_in_core in smp_init for 
of_spin_map
http://oldpatchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?person=79&id=19578

powerpc: find and destroy possible stale kernel added properties
http://oldpatchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?person=79&id=19579

powerpc: add static and ifdef prom_strtoul and prom_memparse
http://oldpatchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?person=79&id=19580

thanks,
milton