Subject: [PATCH] powerpc: print physical_start for the relocatable kernel

From: Michael Neuling <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 14:43:57 +1100

Print physical start address for the relocatable kernel.  

Also fixes this warning:
 arch/powerpc/kernel/setup_64.c:447:5: warning: "kernstart_addr" is not defined

Signed-off-by: Michael Neuling <[email-masked]>
---
 arch/powerpc/kernel/setup_64.c |    6 +++---
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

This is on top of Milton's patches kexec patches from here:
  http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/5382/

Index: linux-2.6-ozlabs/arch/powerpc/kernel/setup_64.c
===================================================================
--- linux-2.6-ozlabs.orig/arch/powerpc/kernel/setup_64.c
+++ linux-2.6-ozlabs/arch/powerpc/kernel/setup_64.c
@@ -444,9 +444,9 @@ void __init setup_system(void)
 	if (htab_address)
 		printk("htab_address                  = 0x%p\n", htab_address);
 	printk("htab_hash_mask                = 0x%lx\n", htab_hash_mask);
-#if PHYSICAL_START > 0
-	printk("physical_start                = 0x%lx\n", PHYSICAL_START);
-#endif
+	if(PHYSICAL_START > 0)
+		printk("physical_start                = 0x%lx\n",
+		       PHYSICAL_START);
 	printk("-----------------------------------------------------\n");
 
 	DBG(" <- setup_system()\n");