Subject: Re: [PATCH] Remove kretprobe_trampoline_holder.

From: Thiago Jung Bauermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 17:16:30 -0300

Am Donnerstag, 31 März 2016, 13:53:11 schrieb Naveen N. Rao:
> You should indent the above output -- in this specific case, the start
> marker interferes with git am.
> 
> Apart from that, I have tested this patch and kretprobe works fine. A
> minor nit I had is that we end up with a non-dot function in .text
> without a corresponding function descriptor for kretprobe_trampoline.
> But, since this is a trampoline, I think that is good. So, for this
> patch:
> Reviewed-by: Naveen N. Rao <[email-masked]>

Thanks for the tips and the review. I fixed the issue you mentioned and sent 
a new patch with your Reviewed-by.

Also thanks for fixing the vmlinux-kallsyms issue in ppc64le. I didn’t 
comment on the patches because I’m not very familiar with the code in 
question.

-- 
[]'s
Thiago Jung Bauermann
IBM Linux Technology Center