Subject: Re[2]: Linux on SandPoint with PPC8240

From: Ricardo Scop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 15:15:16 -0300

Sally,

BDI2000 from Abatron (www.abatron.ch) is a nice debugging tool, it's
completely Linux aware and works well with GNU development tools.

You should also look at
http://penguinppc.org/embedded/howto/PowerPC-Embedded-HOWTO.html
for further information.

[]'s, Scop                            mailto:[email-masked]

------------------------------------------------------------------
"What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and
goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do."
~Bob Dylan

Wednesday, December 05, 2001, 12:19:04 AM, you wrote:

SW> Also I am looking for development tools for our project. It will using linux
SW> as OS, MPC8241 as CPU, and our own hardware board. What kind of tools you
SW> advice for debugging kernel and drivers ?

SW> I am looking forward to your helps.

SW> Thanks in advance,

SW> Sally Wang

SW> ** Sent via the linuxppc-embedded mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/

** Sent via the linuxppc-embedded mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/