Subject: KDE Support

From: ian reinhart geiser <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 08:35:45 -0600

So will LinuxPPC "Oficially" come with KDE?
    It is my PERSONAL pref to use KDE.  I have been
    using GNOME on my i86 box for a while now and
    i guess i like KDE better.  But from the sound of
    things LinuxPPC is not going to ship with any
    KDE on board.  RH 5.2 Really was a pain to get
    KDE installed on.  Do i have the same nightmare
    to look foreward to in January?

    I love LinuxPPC, and in a few cases it has proven
    more stable then my i86 box...

    I do not want to give up KDE just to not have to
    use MacOS....

    -ian reinhart geiser

--
.-----------------------------------------------------------.
|[]                   NeXT Generation                    [X]|
|--------------------------,--------------------------------.
|  PC Network Specialist,  | Office:    CCSD Data Center    |
|  Macintosh Specialist @  | Phone:     414.277.4528        |
|  Milwaukee School of     |                                |
|        Engineering       |--------------------------------|
|                          |                                |
|   ian reinhart geiser    | phone:   414.220.9683          |
|   Apt #510A              | email:   [email-masked]      |
|   1029 N Jackson St      | web:     www.msoe.edu/~geiseri |
|   Milwaukee, WI 53202    |  NeXT/Be/Cyberdog Mail okay!   |
|                          |   MIME or BinHex prefered      |
|--------------------------'--------------------------------|
'-----------------------------------------------------------'