Subject: Re: GPM services nonfunctional on linuxppc/Redhat

From: Nathan Ingersoll <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 14:45:33 -0600

It works fine with my one button mouse. I think your problem is that the
kernel isn't emulating 3-buttons. Pass the argument adb_buttons=113,115 to
use F15 as button 2 and Home as button 3. You can change these values to use
different keys.

satadru pramanik wrote:

> Gpm fails to work on my system because I use the standard Apple on ebutton
> mouse type.  Interestingly, gpm seems to load only after i quit x-windows.
> Is gpm part of one of the default Xwindows scripts? Also, has anybdy
> gotten gpm working functionally with a one button mouse?
>
> ----
> satadru pramanik [email-masked]'
> "Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit
> with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S
> relativity."
> -Albert Einstein
> ---

[[ This message was sent via the linuxppc-dev mailing list. Replies are ]]
[[ not forced back to the list, so be sure to  Cc linuxppc-dev  if your ]]
[[ reply is of general interest. To unsubscribe from linuxppc-dev, send ]]
[[ the message 'unsubscribe' to [email-masked] ]]