Subject: Re: clearinghouse for your patches - I want your patches!

From: Martin Costabel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 10:25:23 +0100

Cort Dougan wrote:
> 
> There are a lot of patches to linux/ppc that I can't absorb into the main
> tree quickly enough.  It'll be increasingly difficult for me to change
> things now that 2.2 is out.

Just curious: 

Will the patches that were already in the vger tree before the official
release of 2.2.0 make it into mainstream 2.2 soon? I am talking about
those that were in the last vger snapshot (pre9 = 2.2.0-final) that
managed to escape before the door was closed (it's on your site,
anyway). For example, atyfb-v1.101 vs 1.98 in the official 2.2.0, or
BenH's patches to drivers/macintosh/mac_keyb.c.

--
Martin

[[ This message was sent via the linuxppc-dev mailing list. Replies are ]]
[[ not forced back to the list, so be sure to  Cc linuxppc-dev  if your ]]
[[ reply is of general interest. To unsubscribe from linuxppc-dev, send ]]
[[ the message 'unsubscribe' to [email-masked] ]]