Subject: VME-driver for LinuxPPC on MVME 23xx or 2600

From: Daniel Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 15:41:00 +0100

Hi everyone,

according to this list, it seems to be possible to get LinuxPPC running
on an MVME23xx or MVME26xx board. (We also want to use this setup for
one of our experiments at CERN).

What is not clear to me is the support and availability of a driver for
the VMEbus. I heard different claims about the functionality of such a
driver. Is the VMEbus fully supported on this models?

Thanks for your time and help
Daniel
-- 
**********************************************************************
Daniel Haas
Klingelbergstrasse 82                    phone Basel:  +41 61 267 3694
Institut fuer Physik                     phone Geneva: +41 22 767 6574
Universitaet Basel                          email: [email-masked]
**********************************************************************

[[ This message was sent via the linuxppc-dev mailing list. Replies are ]]
[[ not forced back to the list, so be sure to  Cc linuxppc-dev  if your ]]
[[ reply is of general interest. To unsubscribe from linuxppc-dev, send ]]
[[ the message 'unsubscribe' to [email-masked] ]]