Subject: back to gcc under pre-R5

From: Andreas Tobler <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 09:16:08 +0100

Hello,

is it possible to get back to gcc under pre-R5? If so. where can I get the (S)RPMS?

And how much do it affect when I build the libstdc++ with fno-vtable-thunks?
Do I have to rebuild the whole system, since the new glibc needs vtables?
It's only because egcs has bug which is for my subject killing.

Thanks for any hint

Andreas
-- 
------------------
| Andreas Tobler								
| CH-8004 Zuerich	
| E-mail: [email-masked]		
------------------------------------------

[[ This message was sent via the linuxppc-dev mailing list. Replies are ]]
[[ not forced back to the list, so be sure to  Cc linuxppc-dev  if your ]]
[[ reply is of general interest. To unsubscribe from linuxppc-dev, send ]]
[[ the message 'unsubscribe' to [email-masked] ]]