Subject: Re: Blue G3 (was Re: Linux on PowerPC Mailing List Archives)

From: Mike Cruse <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 22:42:09 -0800

Hollis R Blanchard wrote:

> On Tue, 2 Mar 1999, Philippe C.D. Robert wrote:
> >
> > May I ask what the current state of Blue G3 (Yosemite) support is?!
> > Please reply to me personally, since I am not subscribed to the list.
>
> Why didn't you check http://www.linuxppc.org/hardware?
>
> -Hollis

Well he may have as did I and it says that they have no information on Blue
G3
machines. But then it has said that for weeks now. That doesn't mean that
someone
else isn't looking into Linux on Blue G3's. I'd like to know if they are too.

One group of interest is   http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/
What I don't know is how dependent on LinuxPPC they are but they say there
will be support for Yosemite machines. I hope it arrives soon

Mike

[[ This message was sent via the linuxppc-dev mailing list.  Replies are ]]
[[ not  forced  back  to the list, so be sure to Cc linuxppc-dev if your ]]
[[ reply is of general interest. Please check http://lists.linuxppc.org/ ]]
[[ and http://www.linuxppc.org/ for useful information before posting.   ]]