Subject: egcs-1.1.2-RPM

From: Andreas Tobler <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 10:01:36 +0100

Hi,

maybe a dump question, is anybody working on a RPM for
egcs-1.1.2-glibc1.99? And or egcs-1.1.2-glibc-2.1.
If not can I try it by adapting a RPM from a earlier release? I never
made a RPM from scratch, I only modified them.

Yesterday, I built egcs-1.1.2 under R4.1. It worked out of the box?! Now
I have to compare the test results. I can't believe it, before I had so
many troubles building an egcs directly from egcs.cygnus.com.

A last question, what are the minimal requirements to build egcs under
pre-R5. Means glibc etc.

Thanks
Andreas
-- 
| Andreas Tobler				
| CH-8004 Zuerich 							
| E-Mail: [email-masked]	| [email-masked]
-----------------------------------------------------------

[[ This message was sent via the linuxppc-dev mailing list.  Replies are ]]
[[ not  forced  back  to the list, so be sure to Cc linuxppc-dev if your ]]
[[ reply is of general interest. Please check http://lists.linuxppc.org/ ]]
[[ and http://www.linuxppc.org/ for useful information before posting.   ]]