Subject: Re: nsfd problem after building 2.2.10

From: ian reinhart geiser <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 1999 11:55:42 -0500

Rand wrote:

> ian reinhart geiser [email-masked]
>
> Thanks Ian,
>   Maybe someone will have an answer..or maybe there is a bug in 2.2.10.
> I tried building NFS and NFSD both with modules and not and get the error
> in either case.  Not using nfs so it doesn't really matter, but I'm
> curious as to why it doesn't work.  My kernel is about 1MG smaller than
> the one delivered on the CD, so there is lots of other things that they
> selected that I didn't need.  Maybe one of them has something to do with
> this.
>
> Rand
>

    i have noticed that network transfers are also not as stable as they use to
    be.  i kernel paniced when my rommate tried to FTP a 40Meg file off of my
    box.  it finished the download and died....

    i am startig to think it is network related

[[ This message was sent via the linuxppc-dev mailing list.  Replies are ]]
[[ not  forced  back  to the list, so be sure to Cc linuxppc-dev if your ]]
[[ reply is of general interest. Please check http://lists.linuxppc.org/ ]]
[[ and http://www.linuxppc.org/ for useful information before posting.   ]]