Subject: USB on "Bronze" PowerBook?

From: Stephen Travis Pope <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 00:16:10 -0700

Hello all,

I use Linux PPC v5 on a 400 MHz "Lombard" PowerBook and it's *great* --
my only problem is that I can't use an external USB keyboard and mouse. 

Is there a kernel hacker out there who could enlighten me as to the
issues involved in getting this to work? (I'm UNIX kernel literate, but
haven't looked into USB support.)

Are all Mac USB stacks made for the older interface chips? 

Is anyone currently working on getting this to work? (If yes, do you
want some help?)

...any reply appreciated...

-- 

stp

 Stephen Travis Pope -- http://www.create.ucsb.edu/~stp
 [email-masked] (local) -- [email-masked] (permanent)

[[ This message was sent via the linuxppc-dev mailing list.  Replies are ]]
[[ not  forced  back  to the list, so be sure to Cc linuxppc-dev if your ]]
[[ reply is of general interest. Please check http://lists.linuxppc.org/ ]]
[[ and http://www.linuxppc.org/ for useful information before posting.   ]]