Subject: G3 Upgrade Questions....

From: ian geiser <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 17:39:15 -0500

Hello,
    I just installed a G3 upgrade card into my powercenter132
    It is a 400Mhz with 1Meg at 200Mhz....
    It registers under MacOS perfectly but i get the following under
    proc/cpuinfo:
    processor       : 0
    cpu             : 750
    temperature     : 0 C            <--Is this correct?!
    clock           : 195MHz        <-- Is this correct?!
    revision        : 130.1
    bogomips        : 399.77
    zero pages      : total 0 (0Kb) current: 0 (0Kb) hits: 0/1084 (0%)
    machine         : Power Macintosh
    motherboard     : AAPL,7300 MacRISC
    memory          : 112MB

    it only registers 195 Mhz and 0C for the temp... is the correct?
    i am running Kernel 2.2.10

    -ian reinhart geiser

--
.-----------------------------------------------------------.
|[]                   NeXT Generation                    [X]|
|--------------------------,--------------------------------.
|  PC Network Specialist,  | Office:    CCSD Data Center    |
|  Macintosh Specialist @  | Phone:     414.277.4528        |
|  Milwaukee School of     |                                |
|        Engineering       |--------------------------------|
|                          |                                |
|   ian reinhart geiser    | phone:   414.220.9683          |
|   Apt #510A              | email:   [email-masked]      |
|   1029 N Jackson St      | web:     www.msoe.edu/~geiseri |
|   Milwaukee, WI 53202    |  NeXT/Be/Cyberdog Mail okay!   |
|                          |   MIME or BinHex prefered      |
|--------------------------'--------------------------------|
'-----------------------------------------------------------'