Subject: Re: G3 Upgrade Questions....

From: Ron Chmara <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 09:57:01 -0700

Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

On Thu, 29 Jul 1999, Chris Ridd wrote:
> On 29 Jul 1999 14:12:30 +0200, Stefan Berndtsson wrote:
> > That's not true either.. a friends G3/300 (some stationary thing), reports $> > bogomips.. unless something's screwed with _that_ setup.
> Well they *are* *BOGO*mips after all ;-) 

http://linux.com/howto/mini/BogoMips.html#toc1     
http://linux.com/howto/mini/BogoMips-2.html
http://linux.com/howto/mini/BogoMips-9.html

There aren't many entries for the 750 series (okay, there's one), so
maybe
we need to send some info off to [email-masked], so he can
update
the howto's.

-Bop

[[ This message was sent via the linuxppc-dev mailing list.  Replies are ]]
[[ not  forced  back  to the list, so be sure to Cc linuxppc-dev if your ]]
[[ reply is of general interest. Please check http://lists.linuxppc.org/ ]]
[[ and http://www.linuxppc.org/ for useful information before posting.   ]]