Subject: Re: 2.2.10 kernel and Apple ISO USB keyboards

From: Robert Shaw <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 1999 11:24:56 -0700

That URL should be:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~om/

Thanks a bunch Otto!!!

-Robert

[email-masked] wrote:

> Hi to you all,
>
> With some help from  Kostas Gewrgiou (thanks!) I solved my keyboard key to mouse
> button mapping problem. There's a How To on <http://www.xs4all/nl~om>. The
> tricky part for me was seeing that due to some Xautoconfig problem the X server
> did not use the xkb extension. Actually xkb not only works with USB ISO
> keyboards, but with ALL Mac keyboards, be it ADB or USB.
>
> Happily running 2.2.10,
> Otto
>
> --
> Otto Moerbeek
> [email-masked]

[[ This message was sent via the linuxppc-dev mailing list.  Replies are ]]
[[ not  forced  back  to the list, so be sure to Cc linuxppc-dev if your ]]
[[ reply is of general interest. Please check http://lists.linuxppc.org/ ]]
[[ and http://www.linuxppc.org/ for useful information before posting.   ]]