Subject: 2.2.12 and rev2 B&W G3: up and running!

From: Otto Moerbeek <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 08:00:25 +0200

Hi,

I have been able to compile and run 2.2.12 using Paul Mackerras
linux-pmac-stable source tree. I am running it on a B&W G3, rev2, no
SCSI. Some comments:

- I had to use hda=noautotune as a kernel arg. Otherwise a DMA timeout
occurs when doing the partition check.
- I had to apply my USB-ISO keyboard patch (available at
<http://people.a2000.nl/omoerbe/>) to get all the keys on my keyboard
working.

Now doing a linux-pmac-devel rsync, to see what's there...

TX Paul, for doing a great job!

Gr, 
Otto

-- 
Otto Moerbeek
[email-masked]

** Sent via the linuxppc-dev mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/