Subject: Re: PMU daemon

From: Troy Benjegerdes <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 07:38:48 -0600

Paul Mackerras wrote:
> 
> I have extended my pmu daemon and Batmon to work on my new 1999 G3
> powerbook.  You can get it at ftp://ftp.linuxcare.com.au/pmud-0.2.tar.gz.
> It works on my old 3400 and I believe it should work on wallstreet
> powerbooks also.
> 

Arg..

ncftpget ftp://ftp.linuxcare.com.au/pmud-0.2.tar.gz
Remote host has closed the connection.
ncftpget: cannot open ftp.linuxcare.com.au: remote host closed control
connection. 

Anyone got a mirror of this?

-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Troy Benjegerdes    |  [email-masked]    |    [email-masked]   |
|    Unix is user friendly... You just have to be friendly to it first.  |
| This message composed with 100% free software.    http://www.gnu.org   |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

** Sent via the linuxppc-dev mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/