Subject: LinuxPPC for MPC8240

From: "Dennis Kung" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 13:47:11 +0800

Hi,

This is Dennis Kung from Motorola AP (Asia-Pacific).
I am pleased to share with you that LinuxPPC is now running on our
reference platform Sandpoint with the MPC8240 integrated chip
as it's  processor.
I am using kernel version 2.2.6 as it's base, and installed LinuxPPC
1999
in IDE root file-system. X-Server is also ready for this box.
Currently, it works well with following configurations.

-Sandpoint reference platform
  http://www.mot.com/SPS/PowerPC/teksupport/refdesigns/sandpoint.html
-MPC8240 up to 266Mhz
-RealTek RTL8139 100/10 Ethernet
-S3 Savage4 X-server
-IDE Hard-disk
-PS2 Keyboard/Mouse

Feel free  to contact with  me if you want to know more about this.
or any comment ?

Dennis
--

** Sent via the linuxppc-embedded mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/