Subject: Re: USB problems in 2.2.14pre9

From: Nelson Abramson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 12:40:39 +0000

[email-masked] wrote:

>
> It will be interesting to see if the 2.3.40 kernel works better. Judging
> by Tom's comment, it looks like it's now 6-key rollover ;)
>
> It's REAL easy to get the bad behavior by typing cd<space>
> I ALWAYS get cdcd with this sequence. (note that the c and d keys aren't
> released before the space is hit). It appears I'm not the ONLY one who types
> like this....

I type cd like that too....I get the cdcd or the cdc a lot too....you're not
alone!! :-)

--Nelson Abramson

--
"Every time you get a dialog box you don't understand, you ought to get a nickel
 from Microsoft, and every time it crashes, you should get a dollar.  That would
 make Bill Gates homeless and me a rich man." --Ben Schneiderman, University of
Maryland computer science professor
Courtesy of 1984: http://www.1984-online.com/facts.html

** Sent via the linuxppc-dev mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/