Subject: Re: Problems with hfs partitions from Linux.

From: Nelson Abramson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2000 23:44:32 -0500

Rich Young wrote:

> Howdy,
>
>     I have a HFS partition for transferring files from Mac OS to
> Linux which has worked in all situations except the following:
> When using Netscape (under Linux) and downloading RPM's
> from a FTP site (or http) directly to the HFS partition, the file
> seems to get corrupted in some way. This does not occur
> if I download to a Linux directory.

How does it get corrupted?  Maybe the file names are just getting
shortened....?

Also, make sure you shift+click in netscape to make sure it doesn't touch
the file...

HTH
--Nelson Abramson

--
Shouldn't people be arrested and persecuted for engaging in their
constitutional rights?  http://www.opendvd.org

** Sent via the linuxppc-dev mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/