Subject: Magic SysReq

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 19:49:13 +0000

Hi,

  Don't know if anyone has noticed or tried recently, but with the
2.2.14 kernel it would appear that the Magic Sys Request support for
kernel debug appears to be broke.
  (Granted I don't know that it ever worked as I haven't tried it on my
PPC box but none the less I just ran into this)

  Getta compile error on line 252 of drivers/char/keyboard.c

  Seems to need a ppc version. This might be because I'm making a kernel
for an RS6K. (I'm intending to make a device driver or two)

  Appreciate any insite. Thanks!

--
Hakuna Matata!                           |\      _,,,--,,_  ,)
Tom                                      /,`.-'`'   -,  ;-;;'
                                        |,4-  ) )-,_ ) /\
import standard.disclaimer.*;          '---''(_/--' (_/-'
Tom Gall - Linux Guy, LTC             "Where's the ka-boom? There was
IBM Rochester                          supposed to be an earth
(w) [email-masked]              shattering ka-boom!"
(h) [email-masked]                   -- Marvin Martian

** Sent via the linuxppc-dev mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/