Subject: ppc.kernel.org problems

From: Steven Hein <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 09:22:11 -0600

Dan,

Sorry to bother you.  I've scoured the linuxppc-emnbedded mailing list,
and I've tried (unsuccessfully) to access

ftp://ftp.ppc.kernel.org/pub/linuxppc/embedded/

I'm working on a MBX-based 860T board, and I'd like to move from the
2.2.13 kernel in the HardHat package to the latest 2.3.x kernel.
(We need it for the USB drivers).

I have BitKeeper access and I grabbed the latest Linux/PPC kernel tree,
but it doesn't have updated FEC or UART drivers in arch/ppc/8xx_io,
and I'd imagine there are other pieces missing.  Are those pieces
available
to merge w/the Linux PPC (2.3.99-pre3) kernel?  If so, where can I
go besides www.ppc.kernel.org/embedded, which appears to be down.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks,
Steve

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Steve Hein ([email-masked])              Engineering Diagnostics/Software
Silicon Graphics, Inc.
1050 Lowater Road                     Phone: (715) 726-8410
Chippewa Falls, WI 54729              Fax:   (715) 726-6715
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

** Sent via the linuxppc-embedded mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/