Subject: Libre Software Meeting

From: Eric Benard <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 22:03:22 +0200

Hi All,

>>From July, 5th to July, 9th 2000 will take place near Bordeaux the
first Libre Software Meeting, at the ENSERB, on the campus of
the Université Bordeaux I, France. This meeting is organized by
the ABUL ("Linux and Free Software User's Group of Bordeaux").

The goal of the Libre Software Meeting is to set up a single place
where as many people as possible will be able to share information
and gather their energies towards large scale projects. It is open to
every people willing to contribute to "libre" software : project
leaders, developers, translators, advanced users, etc. This event is
absolutely non commercial: participation is free in every meaning
of the word.

In the mean time will also take place events dedicated to a larger
audience, including demonstrations and workshops on the interest
of free software for education, for instance.

You can get more informations there : http://lsm.abul.org/
If you want to see the program just go there :
http://lsm.abul.org/program/topics_en.html

If you, developers of linuxppc, want to attend to this meeting,
to present your current projects, to meet people you only know
virtually, or just to discuss with other developers,
feel free to contact me.

Eric

** Sent via the linuxppc-dev mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/